Web Design 101
Web design is quickly becoming part of internet users'everyday life as there are several hosting services and web content editors out there. Earlier if you wanted to design a website you were required to know about HTML (hypertext markup language) but today you do not need to know this information.
Here are some simple ways to improve your understanding of web design:
· Websites should be easy to find: If the website is run by a hosting company or if you buy space you will be able to have a say in your domain name. This may be one of the most important decisions that you make when it comes to your website. You want the name to be something that is searchable on search engines. For instance if you run disaster recovery from Iron Mountain then you want to include disaster recovery and Iron Mountain in your web address.
· You want a webpage that is easy to read: People do not read all the contents of a website they will just glance through, so make sure you make the website approachable. For instance, if your website sells treadmills then you will want to have pictures not just words about the treadmills.
· If your website is not easy to navigate your will lose your audience very fast: Keep the website simple and clear. Make sure that the links to the rest of the website should be at the beginning of the page.
· Keep the loading of your website under 10 seconds. If it takes a long time for a website to load people will go somewhere else.
· No matter if your website is for revenue or for fun you should have the right keywords to increase the SEO for your website.
It is not a hard task to have a well designed website; it just may take a little time and patience.
Reconstruction Efforts Hampered By Voles : Greetings,...
I would have loved to see Elvis perform in person : I wish I...
Uses of Cloud Computing for small scale organisations : I’ve...
Four Easy Ways to Make Your Web Design More Effective : This...